Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sentinel and witness. [volume] (Middletown, Conn.) 1833-1867
Middletown, Conn. (1833-1867)
Sentinel and witness. [volume] : (Middletown, Conn.) 1833-1867
- Place of publication:
- Middletown, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.D. Starr
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1867.
Vol. 11, no. 555 (Aug. 14, 1833)-
- Connecticut--Middlesex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209862
- Middlesex County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Middletown (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- "Democratic Republican," <1836>; "Democratic," <1852>-1867.
- Editors: W.J. Starr, S.J. Starr, <1863>.
- Issues for <Jan. 21, 1863-May 1, 1867> also called: Whole no. <2090-2306>.
- Publishers: William D. Starr & Co., 1852-1854; W.D. Starr & Son, 1854-1855; William J. Starr, 1855-<1857>; W.J. & S.J. Starr, <1860>-1867.
- sn 82014521
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information