Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Floridian & advocate. (Tallahassee [Fla.]) 1829-1831
Tallahassee [Fla.] (1829-1831)
Floridian & advocate. : (Tallahassee [Fla.]) 1829-1831
- Alternative Titles:
Floridian and advocate
- Place of publication:
- Tallahassee [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wilson & Davenport
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1829; ceased in 1831.
- Florida--Leon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206533
- Leon County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the University of Florida; the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 1, 1829).
- Editor: W. Wilson, <1831>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 3, no. 6 (Sept. 28, 1831).
- Publishers: Wilson & Davenport, 1829; William Wilson, 1829-1831.
- sn 82015199
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information