Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-England Republican. [volume] (Danbury, Conn.) 1804-180?
Danbury, Conn. (1804-180?)
New-England Republican. [volume] : (Danbury, Conn.) 1804-180?
- Place of publication:
- Danbury, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed by Gray & Steele
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1809.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 18, 1804)-
- Danbury (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Issues for Aug. 7, 1805-<July 15, 1807> also called: Whole no. 56-<154>.
- Printer: John C. Gray, 1805-<1806>.
- Publisher: John C. Gray, <1805>-1809.
- sn 82016377
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information