Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arkansas state gazette. (Little Rock, Ark.) 1836-1850
Little Rock, Ark. (1836-1850)
Arkansas state gazette. : (Little Rock, Ark.) 1836-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Little Rock, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.E. Woodruff and T.J. Pew
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 17, no. 43 (Oct. 11, 1836)-v. 4, no. 38 (Feb. 1, 1850).
- Arkansas--Little Rock.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206922
- Arkansas--Pulaski County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208517
- Little Rock (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Pulaski County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Merged with: Arkansas state democrat (Little Rock, Ark.), to become: Arkansas state gazette and democrat.
- Vols. for Oct. 11, 1836-Dec. 20, 1849 called also whole no. 1044-1563.
- sn 82016481
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information