Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Arkansas intelligencer. [volume] (Van Buren, Ark.) 1842-1859
Van Buren, Ark. (1842-1859)
- Arkansas intelligencer. [volume] : (Van Buren, Ark.) 1842-1859
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Van Buren, Ark.
- Geographic coverage:
- Van Horne & Sterne
- Dates of publication:
- Began Jan. 22, 1842; ceased in Sept. 1859.
- Arkansas--Crawford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209402
- Arkansas--Van Buren.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211931
- Crawford County (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Van Buren (Ark.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 27 (July 22, 1842).
- sn 82016488
- View complete holdings information
- First Issue Last Issue