Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Action and reaction. [volume] ([New York, N.Y.]) 197?-current
[New York, N.Y.] (197?-current)
- Action and reaction. [volume] : ([New York, N.Y.]) 197?-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [New York, N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- [Arabic-English Newspaper]
- Dates of publication:
- Weekly (except the last week of Dec., first week of Jan. and first two weeks of July), <Apr. 24 1978->
- Arabs--United States--Newspapers.
- Jewish-Arab relations--Newspapers.
- Jewish-Arab relations.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00983106
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Palestinian Arabs--United States--Newspapers.
- Palestinian Arabs.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01051590
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Dedicated to better American-Arab understanding."
- Also issued on microfilm from The Center for Research Libraries.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 26 (Nov. 8, 1976).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 12, no. 6 (Mar. 9, 1981).
- Suspended during Mar. 1983. Resumed with issue for Apr. 18. 1983. Suspended with issue for Oct. 1, 1979. Resumed with issue for Dec. 3, 1979.
- sn 83002042
- Preceding Titles:
- View complete holdings information