Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Maryland gazette. [volume] (Annapolis, Md.) 1745-1813
Annapolis, Md. (1745-1813)
Maryland gazette. [volume] : (Annapolis, Md.) 1745-1813
- Place of publication:
- Annapolis, Md.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Green
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Jan. 17, 1745)-no. 910 (Oct. 14, 1762) ; 18th year, no. 911 (Oct. 21, 1762)-69th year, no. 3445 (Jan. 21, 1813).
- Annapolis (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Anne Arundel County (Md.)--Newspapers.
- Maryland--Anne Arundel County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208102
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Issue for Apr. 26, 1745 also called no. 1.
- Microfilm available from Recordak Corp.; Microfilming Corp. of America: Birth of America Series; and Yale University Library (for Maryland State Archives).
- No issues published Feb. 6-13, 27, 1766.
- Suspended Dec. 25, 1777; resumed Apr. 30, 1779.
- Suspended Oct. 31, 1765, due to Stamp Act; resumed Jan. 30, 1766. Last numbered issue published prior to suspension, no. 1066 (Oct. 10, 1765), was followed by three unnumbered supplements (Oct. 17, 24, 31), and a special issue (Dec. 10) entitled: Apparition of the late Maryland gazette, which is not dead, but only sleepeth.
- sn 83009664
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information