Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Portland press herald. (Portland, Me.) 1921-current
Portland, Me. (1921-current)
Portland press herald. : (Portland, Me.) 1921-current
- Alternative Titles:
Maine Sunday telegram
Portland Sunday telegram and Sunday press herald
Sunday press herald
Sunday press herald and Maine farmer
- Place of publication:
- Portland, Me.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Independent News Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
- Cumberland County (Me.)--Newspapers.
- Maine--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221057
- Portland (Me.)--Newspapers.
- "A Blethen Maine newspaper", <June 16, 2000>
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service, and Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 113, no. 3 (July 30, 2000).
- Merger of: Portland daily press, and: Portland herald.
- Published a reduced-size Overseas edition, <1941-1945>
- Published a Service edition, <Dec. 8, 1943-Sept. 29, 1945>
- Sunday issues have their own numbering.
- Volume and number designation added with issue for, <June 16, 2000>.
- sn 83016029
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information