Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Floridian & journal. [volume] (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1849-1865
Tallahassee, Fla. (1849-1865)
The Floridian & journal. [volume] : (Tallahassee, Fla.) 1849-1865
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Tallahassee, Fla.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Maxwell & Hilton
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1865?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 6, 1849)-
- Florida--Leon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206533
- Leon County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Tallahassee (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Division; Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 16, no. 29 (July 9, 1864).
- Merger of: Floridian (Tallahassee, Fla : 1831), and: Southern journal (Tallahassee, Fla.).
- Publishers varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83016259
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information