Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Florida Democrat. [volume] (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1845-1846
Pensacola [Fla.] (1845-1846)
The Florida Democrat. [volume] : (Pensacola [Fla.]) 1845-1846
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Pensacola [Fla.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.A. Baughey
- Dates of publication:
-v. 1, no. 51 (July 22, 1846).
Began in 1845.
- Escambia County (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Florida--Escambia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01215180
- Pensacola (Fla.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Phtoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 21 (Jan. 23, 1846).
- sn 83016263
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information