Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Massachusetts gazette and Boston news-letter. [volume] (Boston [Mass.]) 1763-1765
Boston [Mass.] (1763-1765)
The Massachusetts gazette and Boston news-letter. [volume] : (Boston [Mass.]) 1763-1765
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R. Draper
- Dates of publication:
No. 3094 (Apr. 7, 1763)-no. 3239 (Oct. 31, 1765).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Suffolk County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206189
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Has occasional extraordinary editions.
- Publisher varies: Richard and Samuel Draper, May 2, 1765-
- When the Stamp Act took effect, the Drapers changed the title of this paper to: Massachusetts gazette, from Nov. 7, 1765-May 15, 1766, and abandoned the volume numbering. With the repeal of the Act, they resumed the former title and numbering.
- sn 83020405
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information