Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Essex journal and Merrimack packet, or, The Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser. [volume] (Newbury-port, Mass.) 1773-1775
Newbury-port, Mass. (1773-1775)
The Essex journal and Merrimack packet, or, The Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser. [volume] : (Newbury-port, Mass.) 1773-1775
- Alternative Titles:
Essex journal and Merimack packet, or, The Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser
Massachusetts and New-Hampshire general advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Newbury-port, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I. Thomas and H.-W. Tinges
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 4, 1773)-v. 2, no. 78 (June 23, 1775).
- Essex County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Massachusetts--Essex County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205527
- Newburyport (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Printers: Isaiah Thomas and Henry Walter Tinges, 1773-1774; Ezra Lunt and Henry Walter Tinges, 1774-1775.
- Publishers: E. Lunt and H.W. Tinges, 1774-1775.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83020449
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information