Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Evening standard. (New Bedford, Mass.) 1866-1932
New Bedford, Mass. (1866-1932)
Evening standard. : (New Bedford, Mass.) 1866-1932
- Alternative Titles:
Daily evening standard
New Bedford evening standard
- Place of publication:
- New Bedford, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edmund Anthony & Sons
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1932.
Vol 17, no. 1 (Feb. 15, 1866)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Massachusetts--New Bedford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207803
- New Bedford (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- "Daily" appears in the title ornament, <1876>-July 2, 1880.
- "New Bedford" appears in the title ornament, 1866-<1869>.
- Has occasional supplements.
- Weekly ed.: Republican standard (New Bedford, Mass.).
- sn 83020658
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information