Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The national aegis. [volume] (Worcester, Mass.) 1801-1831
Worcester, Mass. (1801-1831)
The national aegis. [volume] : (Worcester, Mass.) 1801-1831
- Place of publication:
- Worcester, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R. Johnson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 2, 1801)-v. 23, no. 1193 (Dec. 8, 1824) ; new ser., v. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 15, 1824)-v. 29, no. 34 (Aug. 24, 1831).
- Massachusetts--Worcester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01218226
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Worcester County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microopaque and microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Index: Rice, F.P. Worcester newspaper index, 1783-1848.
- Issues for Dec. 15, 1824-Aug. 24, 1831 called also whole no. 1149 (i.e. 1194)-1544.
- Samuel Cotting published a spurious paper, National aegis (Worcester, Mass. : 1806), from July 1806 to Apr. 1807.
- Supplements accompany some numbers.
- sn 83020914
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information