Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1770-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Daily spy. [volume] (Worcester [Mass.]) 1845-1850
Worcester [Mass.] (1845-1850)
- The Daily spy. [volume] : (Worcester [Mass.]) 1845-1850
- Place of publication:
- Worcester [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
- John Milton Earle
- Dates of publication:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 24, 1845)-v. 6, no. 92 (Sept. 18, 1850).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Worcester (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Editor: John Milton Earle.
- Index: Rice, F.P. Worcester newspaper index, 1783-1848.
- Weekly ed.: Massachusetts spy (Worcester, Mass. : 1831).
- sn 83021203
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- View complete holdings information
- First Issue Last Issue