Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Literary echo, and Pawcatuck advertiser. [volume] (Westerly, R.I.) 1851-1854
Westerly, R.I. (1851-1854)
The Literary echo, and Pawcatuck advertiser. [volume] : (Westerly, R.I.) 1851-1854
- Alternative Titles:
Literary echo & Pawcatuck advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Westerly, R.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Champlin & Babcock
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 22 (Aug. 28, 1851)-v. 4, no. 11 (June 15, 1854).
- Rhode Island--Washington County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214421
- Rhode Island--Westerly (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01331679
- Washington County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Westerly (R.I. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Illustration, Feb. 3, 1853: New York Crystal Palace for the Exhibition of the Industry of all Nations.
- Published as: Literary echo & Pawcatuck advertiser, Apr. 7, 1853-June 15, 1854.
- Vol. 2, no. 1 (Apr. 1, 1852)-v. 4, no. 11 (June 15, 1854) called also whole no. 53-whole no. 168.
- sn 83021532
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information