Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wisconsin territorial gazette and Burlington advertiser. [volume] (Burlington, Wisconsin Territory [Iowa]) 1837-1838
Burlington, Wisconsin Territory [Iowa] (1837-1838)
Wisconsin territorial gazette and Burlington advertiser. [volume] : (Burlington, Wisconsin Territory [Iowa]) 1837-1838
- Alternative Titles:
Gazette & advertiser
Gazette and advertiser
Wisconsin territorial gazette
- Place of publication:
- Burlington, Wisconsin Territory [Iowa]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- James Clarke & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 10, 1837)-v. 1, no. 51 (June 30, 1838).
- Burlington (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Des Moines County (Iowa)--Newspapers.
- Iowa--Des Moines County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213454
- "For the law, and the people."
- Consists principally of the proceedings of the territorial legislature.
- sn 83025216
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information