Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Freeman's journal, or, New-Hampshire gazette. (Portsmouth, N.H.) 1776-1778
Portsmouth, N.H. (1776-1778)
The Freeman's journal, or, New-Hampshire gazette. : (Portsmouth, N.H.) 1776-1778
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Portsmouth, N.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B. Dearborn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 25, 1776)-v. 2, no. 52 (June 9, 1778).
- New Hampshire--Portsmouth.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207640
- New Hampshire--Rockingham County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211980
- Portsmouth (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Rockingham County (N.H.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microopaque from Readex Microprint Corp. ; Microfilming Corp. of America, Birth of America Series. ; Library of Congress/University of North Carolina Records of the States of the U.S.A. (1949).
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- sn 83025583
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information