Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About North star. [volume] (Danville, Vermont) 1807-1891
Danville, Vermont (1807-1891)
North star. [volume] : (Danville, Vermont) 1807-1891
- Place of publication:
- Danville, Vermont
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1891.
Vol. I, no. 1 (January 8, 1807)-
- Caledonia County (Vt.)--Newspapers.
- Danville (Vt. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Vermont--Caledonia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01228924
- Vermont--Danville (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01336027
- Available on microfilm from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Issue for <July 17, 1832-> called also <whole no. 1327->.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. LXX, no. 50 (December 15, 1886) = whole no. 3636; Readex, America's Historical Newspapers (viewed October 20, 2017).
- Title from masthead.
- sn 83025662
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information