Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dunlap and Claypoole's American daily advertiser. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1793-1795
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1793-1795)
Dunlap and Claypoole's American daily advertiser. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1793-1795
- Alternative Titles:
American daily advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J. Dunlap and D.C. Claypoole
- Dates of publication:
No. 4575 (Dec. 9, 1793)-no. 5218 (Dec. 31, 1795).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 83025872
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information