Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Gazette of the United States. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1801-1804
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1801-1804)
Gazette of the United States. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1801-1804
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published ... for E. Bronson ... by Thos. Smith
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 2837 (Nov. 2, 1801)-v. 25, no. 3545 (Feb. 18, 1804).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- CHR 1801.
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.; Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell Co.
- Semiweekly eds.: Country gazette of the United States; Gazette of the United States for the country.
- sn 83025882
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information