Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Independent gazetteer, or, The chronicle of freedom. (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1782-1790
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1782-1790)
The Independent gazetteer, or, The chronicle of freedom. : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1782-1790
- Alternative Titles:
Chronicle of freedom
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Oswald
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Apr. 13, 1782)-no. 199 (Aug. 20, 1785) ; vol. 4, no. 200 (Aug. 27, 1785)-v. 9, no. 1270 (Jan. 9, 1790).
- Daily (except Sunday)
Oct. 7, 1786-Jan. 9, 1790
- CHR 1782.
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- PRO Norris, Charles (donor)
- PRO Norris, Isaac (Bookplate)
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Vol. numbering began Aug. 27, 1785.
- sn 83025884
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information