Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Independent gazetteer, or, The chronicle of freedom. [volume] (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1782-1790
Philadelphia [Pa.] (1782-1790)
The Independent gazetteer, or, The chronicle of freedom. [volume] : (Philadelphia [Pa.]) 1782-1790
- Alternative Titles:
Chronicle of freedom
- Place of publication:
- Philadelphia [Pa.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E. Oswald
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Apr. 13, 1782)-no. 199 (Aug. 20, 1785) ; vol. 4, no. 200 (Aug. 27, 1785)-v. 9, no. 1270 (Jan. 9, 1790).
- Daily (except Sunday)
Oct. 7, 1786-Jan. 9, 1790
- Pennsylvania--Philadelphia County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217128
- Philadelphia (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Philadelphia County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers
- Vol. numbering began Aug. 27, 1785.
- sn 83025884
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information