Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The chronicle, or, Harrisburgh visitor. [volume] (Harrisburgh, Pa.) 1813-1818
Harrisburgh, Pa. (1813-1818)
The chronicle, or, Harrisburgh visitor. [volume] : (Harrisburgh, Pa.) 1813-1818
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburgh, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- William Gillmor
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 31, 1813)-v. 6, no. 12 (Aug. 17, 1818).
- Dauphin County (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Harrisburg (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Pennsylvania--Dauphin County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212397
- Available on microfilm from the Readex Microprint Corp. as part of the Early American newspapers series.
- Motto: "Aware that what is base no polish can make sterling."
- sn 83025976
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information