Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York American, for the country. (New York [N.Y.]) 1821-1845
New York [N.Y.] (1821-1845)
New-York American, for the country. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1821-1845
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed for the proprietor, by J.M. Elliott
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 2, no. 159 (Sept. 15, 1821)-v. 26, no. 851 (Feb. 17, 1845).
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01234953
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Daily ed.: New-York American (New York, N.Y. : 1821), 1821.
- Published on Tuesday and Friday, <1825-1840>; Wednesday and Saturday, <1841>.
- Triweekly ed.: New-York American (New York, N.Y. : 1832), 1832-<1842>.
- sn 83030019
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information