Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1949 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Chronicle express. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1802-1804
New-York [N.Y.] (1802-1804)
Chronicle express. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1802-1804
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Printed for the proprietor by William A. Davis
- Dates of publication:
No. 1 (Nov. 25, 1802)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued on microfilm by Readex Microprint Corp.
- Daily ed.: Morning chronicle (New York, N.Y. : 1802).
- Issues for Mar. 15, 1804 mis-numbered "317", but is no. 137.
- Latest issue consulted: No. 155 (May 17, 1804).
- sn 83030277
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information