Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New-York semi-weekly tribune. (New-York [N.Y.]) 1845-1850
New-York [N.Y.] (1845-1850)
New-York semi-weekly tribune. : (New-York [N.Y.]) 1845-1850
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New-York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greeley & McElrath
- Dates of publication:
Began with May 17, 1845 issue.
Ceased in June 1850.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 36 (Oct. 1, 1845).
- European ed.: New-York tribune for European circulation, <1849>-1850.
- Other weekly ed.: New-Yorker (New York, N.Y. : 1845), 1845-<1847>.
- sn 83030279
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information