Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Evening star, for the country. (New York [N.Y.]) 1833-1840
New York [N.Y.] (1833-1840)
The Evening star, for the country. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1833-1840
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.M. Noah
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1840?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 26, 1833)-
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--New York.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204333
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Daily ed.: Evening star (New York, N.Y. : 1833).
- Publishers: M.M. Noah, 1833; M.M. Noah & T. Gill, 1833-<1834>.
- sn 83030449
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information