Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hudson daily star. (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1851-1876
Hudson [N.Y.] (1851-1876)
Hudson daily star. : (Hudson [N.Y.]) 1851-1876
- Place of publication:
- Hudson [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Alex. N. Webb
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1851.
Ceased with Apr. 29, 1876 issue.
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Hudson (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Hudson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208091
- "It shines for all."
- Description based on: Vol. 8, no. 2349 (June 11, 1855).
- Editors: Alexander N. Webb, <1851-1873>; Byron G. Howard, <1873>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 28, no. 8793 (Dec. 30, 1875).
- Publishers: Goeltz & Webb, <1875>.
- Weekly ed.: Hudson weekly star.
- sn 83031333
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information