Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Troy daily times. [volume] (Troy [N.Y.]) 1851-1903
Troy [N.Y.] (1851-1903)
The Troy daily times. [volume] : (Troy [N.Y.]) 1851-1903
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Troy [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Francis & Thompson
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 25, 1851)-v. 52, no. 181 (Jan. 26, 1903).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- New York (State)--Rensselaer County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211827
- New York (State)--Troy.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202806
- Rensselaer County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Troy (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Division.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 63 (Sept. 6, 1854).
- Editor: John M. Francis, <1856-1864>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 33, no. 249 (Apr. 24, 1884).
- Publishers: John M. Francis & R.D. Thompson, <1852-1854>; John M. Francis, <1855-1864>; J.M. Francis & Co., <1865>-1869; J.M. Francis & Henry O'Reilly Tucker, 1869-<1876>.
- Republican. Cf. Rowell, 1870.
- Semiweekly eds.: Troy semi-weekly times, 1895-1903; Troy times (Troy, N.Y. : Semiweekly), 1903.
- Suspended briefly in July 1863. Cf. Hayner, R. Troy and Rensselaer Co., N.Y.
- sn 83031800
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information