Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Plattsburgh aurora. (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1830-1832
Plattsburgh, N.Y. (1830-1832)
Plattsburgh aurora. : (Plattsburgh, N.Y.) 1830-1832
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Plattsburgh, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.P. Allen
- Dates of publication:
-v. 5, no. 4 (July 25, 1832).
Began in 1830.
- Clinton County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Clinton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212830
- New York (State)--Plattsburgh.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212838
- Plattsburgh (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 27 (Oct. 20, 1830).
- sn 83031833
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information