Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Elizabethtown chronicle. (Elizabethtown, Pa.) 1869-1982
Elizabethtown, Pa. (1869-1982)
Elizabethtown chronicle. : (Elizabethtown, Pa.) 1869-1982
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Elizabethtown, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Westafer & McCord
- Dates of publication:
-v. 113, no. 49 (Oct. 13, 1982).
Began in 1869.
- Elizabethtown (Pa.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 3, no. 7 (Jan. 23, 1873).
- Editor: J.G. Westafer, <1876>.
- Publishers: Westafer & McCord, <1873>; J.G. Westafer, <1876>.
- Special education edition published on April 10, 1958.
- Supplement published Feb. 1, 1973-<1979> called The Hershey star.
- sn 83032045
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information