Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Huntingdon journal. (Huntingdon, Pa.) 1871-1904
Huntingdon, Pa. (1871-1904)
The Huntingdon journal. : (Huntingdon, Pa.) 1871-1904
- Place of publication:
- Huntingdon, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- J.R. Durborrow and J.A. Nash
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 46, no. 1 (Jan. 4, 1871)-v. 69, no. 25 (June 23, 1904).
- "Republican," <1876>.
- Also published in a daily editon called: Huntingdon daily journal.
- Editor: J.R. Durborrow, <1876>.
- Published every Wednesday morning.
- Publishers: J.R. Durborrow & Co., <1873>; J.R. Durborrow & John A. Nash, <1876>.
- sn 83032115
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information