Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily Pennsylvania telegraph. (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1835-18??
Harrisburg, Pa. (1835-18??)
Daily Pennsylvania telegraph. : (Harrisburg, Pa.) 1835-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Harrisburg, Pa.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Theo. Fenn
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Dec. 14, 1835)-
- Daily (except Sun.)
- "Democratic Anti-Masonic," 1835-<1836>.
- Also issued in weekly ed.: Pennsylvania telegraph (Harrisburg, Pa. : 1831).
- Continues a triweekly ed. (title unknown).
- Not issued: Dec. 16-18, 21, 23-25, 28-30, 1835; Jan. 1-2, Apr. 1, 1836.
- Published only during sessions of the state legislature.
- sn 83032140
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information