Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Butler County Democrat. [volume] (Hamilton, Ohio) 187?-1923
Hamilton, Ohio (187?-1923)
Butler County Democrat. [volume] : (Hamilton, Ohio) 187?-1923
- Place of publication:
- Hamilton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Callen & Hume
- Dates of publication:
- Butler County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Butler County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207486
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Continues: Butler County Democrat and the Hamilton guidon (non-extant?). Cf. Hist. and biographical cyclopaedia of Butler Co., Ohio, 1882.
- Daily eds.: Hamilton daily Democrat, 1886-1897, and: Hamilton evening Democrat, 1897-1907, and: Hamilton Democrat-sun, 1907-1908, and: Hamilton evening journal, 1908-1923.
- Democratic. Cf. Gutgesell, S. Guide to Ohio newspapers, 1974.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 35 (Aug. 31, 1876).
- Editor: D.J. Callen, <1876>.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 78, no. 52 (Dec. 30, 1897).
- sn 83035352
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information