Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Democrat and railroad advocate. (Wilmington, Ohio) 183?-183?
Wilmington, Ohio (183?-183?)
- The Democrat and railroad advocate. : (Wilmington, Ohio) 183?-183?
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- Edited, printed and published by S. Pike and T.B. Palmer
- Dates of publication:
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 46 (May 24, 1833).
- The Hist. of Clinton Co., Ohio, 1882 lists this title as having begun in July, 1832 and ceasing in 1833 due to the numbering of the May 24, 1833 issue. W. Gregory, Amer. newspapers, 1937 lists it as a variant title for the Herald and Democrat (also of Wilmington). The numbering is continuous and S. Pike was a publishing partner on both titles. If it is a variant title, it lasted only one or two issues.
- sn 83035434
- View complete holdings information