814 East 152nd Street
Phone: GLenville I *4383
14600 Euclid Avenue
All Children To
Get Salk Vaccine
Plans for Cleveland’s second im
munization of school children for
protection against polio are well
underway. The dates will be an
nounced by Dr. James P. Winkler,
director of health as soon aa con
sent cards, already distributed to
parents have been returned and
This schedule, states Dr. Wink
ler, is for all children, first
through twelfth grades. Children
who are due for their second or
third Salk vaccine shot at ap
proximately the same time as this
particular schedule, are to be in
cluded in this program, according
to an announcement made by Dr.
Winkler. About 1,500 children
here received two shots in a previ
ous mass immunization program
through the schools.
About 7,600 consent slips were
sent to parents of public and
parochial schools earlier this week,
since no child may be immunized
without the written consent of the
Sparked by the Cleveland
Academy of Medicine, which is
urging Salk vaccine for all chil
dren up to 20 years of age, 25
school districts in the county are
lining up their schedules.
East Cleveland’s program was
launched last Friday when Dr.
Winkler met with Dr. O. J. Korb,
Dr. O. J. Korb, superintendent of
Schools Dr. Orr Falls, head of the
board of education medical staff,
and Dr. James P. Winkler, East
Cleveland Director of Health, plan
immunization of more than 600
East Cleveland school children.
In East Cleveland
an appeal for clothing, bed
etc. for Hungarian refugees
in our midst, The Steeple, a publi
cation of the East Cleveland Con
gregational Church aptly states:
“All of us have useful articles we
have put away for use ‘someday’—
delve into those closets—someone
needs them ‘today’.”
Practically every church is ap
pealing for these items in an effort
to help these courageous people.
Delve into your closets, your trunks
If the breeze on which a $3,689
check fluttered into the hands of
Mrs. Patricia Pines, held the breath
of a whisper, the secret of how it
got there would be out. The check,
issued by the Glenville Paper Co.,
of 1026 Woodland rd., and sup
posedly in the mails, was turned
over to the proper person by Mrs.
Pines who gleaned the phone book
to locate him.
Chief of Police H. S. Weaver
warns each and every motorist to
be particularly careful in this
changeable weather. A too quick
turn, a bit over the posted speed
could prove mighty disastrious.
Take it easy, he urges.
the audience that
excellence of the
concert was an
thrilled to the
program. Congratulations to every
one who made the program pos
Boy Scouts will don their uni
forms all next week in observance
of the organization’s 47th birth
day. Birthday parties will feature
get-togethers and window displays
about town will tell a part of the
The ten Exchange Club bowlers
who traveled to Columbus for a
state tourney made fifth place.
Good work for hobby keglers.
Police and firemen especially, and
all other city employees are all
smiles. They got a pay raise, some
got hour cuts, some got both.
IT CLEVEL VJ J3KARZ
EAST CLEVwlAr’: 0.
superintendent of schools, and
Orr Falls, director of the school’s
This Monday, Dr. Winkler and
Miss Helen Smith, health com
missioner, attended a county-wide
meeting at whifh Mr. Earl O.
Wright, chief of administration in
the Ohio Department of Health
stated that Cuyahoga County is
the only county in Ohio planning
a similar spring program. He also
said this county had used one
sixth of the state’s polio vaccine.
Pre-schoolers and persons over
20, are asked to get their shots
from their own physicians. Par
ents of young children are espe
cially urged to get Salk vaccine be
fore the beginning of the polio
The local program, states Dr.
Winkler will be administered
jointly by the Department of
Health, the Board of Education
and the City of East Cleveland.
In tonight’s Mother’s March,
the volunteers will hand out a
Vaccine Family Record Card for
a check on children’s polio shots.
In 1956 there were 63 new polio
cases in the county. There are now,
1,258 polio victims receiving aid
from the Cuyahoga County Chap
ter of the National Foundation for
The year 1957 is going to be a
busy year for the city’s Engineer
ing Department, and consequently
r'dd much to the city’s general wel
fare and recreational opportunities.
At least six major projects are on
the boards, awaiting favorable
weather to get underway.
In addition there are the con
tinuing programs which keep extra
summer crews on the jobs for the
Engineering Department and its
Playgrounds and Parks, Forestry’
and Sidewalk Divisions.
Here are the jobs that will mean
much to the city’s wellbeing for
years to come, many of them being
made possible through two bond
issues given the overwhelming sup
port of the electorate last year:
1. City Hall addition.
2. Fire Station No. 1 addition.
3. Removal of existing wall,
erection of new wall and widening
of pavement at the southwest
comer of Superior and Euclid aves.
4. Wreck city houses on Beers
ford Place (to provide parking area
for City Hall) and on Shaw ave.
(to clear site for new playground).
5. Proposed relief sewer from
Woodworth ave., from Hayden to
East 144th st.
6. Shaw ave. playground devel
opment drain and grade site lay
out and build two baseball dia
monds, parking lot, building and
ice skating rink, fence, small chil
dren’s playlot, Bruder place, Coit rd.
Estimated costs in each of the
above listed projects cannot be de
termined until each bid is in.
One of the first jobs to be given
attention is completion of the 90%
completed Locker House at Shaw
Field Pool. Scheduled for comple
tion last August, delays were due
to a steel strike and subsequent un
forseen circumstances. It is ex
pected to have the building ready
for opening of Shaw field early
One of the continuing projects
is that of sidewalk repair. Each
Spring a field survey determines
the location and amount of repair
needed. Property owners are no
tified and given the choice of hav
ing the work done or turning it
over to the city, which lets the job
out on contract. Payment is due 30
days after completion, a condition
taken advantage of by 90% of the
property owners. The other 10%
find the cost on their next tax bill,
with a 10% added charge.
Call GL 1-3425
Persons having, business with
the East Cleveland YWCA Cen
ter will please call them at GL.
1-3425, beginning with Friday,
This ia moving week for the
YWCA which leaves its two
store front on Euclid ave., to
join the YMCA at 1831 Lee rd.
Both programs will be managed
from the joint headquarters.
Boy Scouts To
Te enable the Cuyahoga County
Council of Boy Scouts to provide
the facilities and Ute personnel to
keep pace with the mounting num
bers of boys coming into the scout
program, the Welfare Federation
of Cleveland haa authorized the
Council to launch a $1,100,000
capital improvements campaign.
Included in this figure is the sum
of $100,000 to replace the proceeds
ordinarily secured through the an
nual Boy Scout sustaining member
ship. This year, 37,000 Cubs, Boy
Scouts and Explorers will enroll in
a total of 885 separate units, an
increase of 67% since 1950. By
1960 the figure will skyrocket to
Judge Stanton Addams, chair
man for East Cleveland, announces
a briefing session for workers on
Monday, February 4th at 8 p. m. in
Shaw High School Auditorium. The
150 workers will start their calls
on some 800 prospective con
Judge Addams announces three
co-chairmen, E. R. Kapitzky, 1907
Rosemont rd., Wm. E. Dearth, 2086
Taylor rd. and J. Durant Mix, 1279
Mr. Kapitzky will have as vice
chairmen, James Petit, 13905 Orin
oco ave. and Patrick O’Malley,
13312 Fifth ave. Working with Mr.
Dearth will be Ed. J. Henry, 1962
Nelawood Douglas Compondu,
17224 Hillsboro Earl H. Miller,
16304 Nelaview and Russell Rieg
ler, 14689 Euelid ave.
Mr. Mix will have as hia vice
chairman, R. R. McGuire, 1757
Hower ave., and Richard Stafford,
13561 Euclid ave.
Mrs. E. R.
Secretary for the
East Cleveland is
this first such campaign for the
Boy Scout movement in Greater
Cleveland will enable the expan
sion of all services being cramped
by the steady growth in member
Reach New High
Inspections of all kinds were
upped by the Sanitary, Weights
and Measures department of the
city in 1957. These ran from 429
inspections of grocery stores over
211 the previous year, to 483
routine rat check-ups over 361 the
year before. This increased activity
was due to an enlarged force. The
whole paid off in an exceptionally
good year, healthwise and cleanli
ness wise all around.
Every business handling food in
any manner comes under inspec
tions by this department. Included
also are barber shops, beauty
shops, motion picture houses and
During the year 147 dog bites
reported (106 in 1956), 59 canines
were picked up by the Animal
Protective League and 147 found
themselves in a kennel until their
owners located them. East Cleve
land maintains a continuing ban
on dogs running loose.
Scales, in stores, gasoline sta
tions and trucks, come in for addi
tional inspections. All stores
handling pre-packaged meals were
checked monthly for accuracy in
marking the weight on the pack
age. Despite the elimination of the
stamping of each piece of poultry,
since this inspection is now made
prior to delivery, the city makes
a periodic check.
The East Cleveland YMCA
Church Basketball League will
sponsor a Carnival on Tuesday,
February Sth with Windermere
Methodist, first round winner,
meeting a team from the Heights
league. In a second game an all
star team selected from the other
players will meet another outside
team yet to be chosen.
Games will start at 7:30 and
30 p. m. at Stroup Hall, in the
Euclid at Holyoke aves.
Mr. and Mrs. Ronald
3341 Sylvanhurst rd.,
the birth of their first child, a boy,
Ronald William, January 28th
weight eight pounds ten ounces.
Mrs. Torrence is the former Caro
East Cleveland Leader
Published in Conjunction with The SCOOP in Northeast Cleveland and The News-Journal In Euclid
Volume No. 18—Iseue No. 5 East Cleveland Ohio 14.100 Circulation Guaranteed Thuredi cy. January 31, 1957
First United Drive
Mr. William Cleland and
E. T. Tauch map the first
Sustaining Membership Campaign
of the YMCA and the YWU. The
combined drive gets underway Sun
day, February 3rd.
For the first time since the
YMCA and the YWCA have served
in East Cleveland, these two as
sociations with a common purpose
—the serving of youth— are com
bining their efforts in a joint Sus
taining Membership Campaign.
The campaign will open with a
12:30 dinner and workshop at the
YMCA House on Sunday, February
3rd, after which some 200 workers
will be calling on East Clevelanders
for their 1957 pledges. The visita
tion starting that same afternoon
and continuing through the two
weeks to follow.
During the coming year, states
William Cleland, membership co
chairman with Mrs. E. J. Tauch of
the YWCA, both Y’’s will be adding
It has been said that PTAs have
a way of starting in high gear in
the elementary grades, gradually
losing speed as they pass each
milestone along the way, and
running out of steam as they coast
into Senior High.
Shaw High PTA went a long
way toward disproving this theory
Saturday night when they staged
their Parent Teacher Student
dance. Every family represented
at Shaw, around nine hundred in
all, was phoned by a committee
member and requested to support
the dance. When told that the pur
pose of the affair was to arouse
interest in and support of a Social
Room, the response was practically
unanimous. The final count isn’t
in yet, but figures to date indi
cate that more than $600 will
start a fund to equip this
facility when it is made available.
Following the phone contact,
members delivered the tickets to
the homes. An estimated 150 miles
of driving was involved in this
A number of factors contributed
to the overall success of the dance.
These were complete cooperation
of the school administration
Rhythm Teens Bob Wilson the
enthusiasm of Shaw Student
Council, the student body and can
which consisted of the entire board,
put the project across. Sparked by
Marion Swift, who organized the
phoning and made assignments,
the contacts were made.
committee. Publicity in the
Cleveland Leader played a
important part. From the
standpoint, the efforts of
Andrews and his committee,
An official PTA farewell to the
graduating 12As, and welcome to
the incoming lOBs was part of the
The Mothers’ Choruses of Cale
donia and Mayfair Schools will
provide the musical portion of the
service. Mr. Towner’s sermon will
be “What Good is Tradition?”
The vesper service, a means for
all units to observe Founders’ Day,
the official PTA birthday, is an
innovation for Council, having been
Originated by Mrs. B. G. Andrews,
president, and Mrs. J. M. Neu-
to their staffs to fill their greatly
expanding programs. While both
will headquarter in the same build
ing, they will operate separately,
so both can give better service, but
Although the Y’s receive money
from the Community Fund and
modest membership dues are paid
by the boys and the girls, Mr. Cle
land explains that they must raise
approximately 40 per cent of their
budget by these Sustaining Mem
berships. The 1957 combined bud
get is an increase of 50 per cent
over last year.
Among the membership leaders
serving under the YWCA banner
will be Mrs.
Mrs. E. Dana
Miller, Mrs. Robert H. Miller, Mrs.
Frank E. Missbach, Mrs. L. L.
Martin Levy, Mrs. Donald R. Oli
ver, Mrs. R. R. Rendlesham, Mrs.
Dewey Robinson, Mrs. H. Wilkin
son, Mrs. Angela Vitae and Mrs.
E. E. Lehmann.
Brooks, Mrs. Richard
Donald E. Hubbell,
Inman, Mrs. Davis
Miss Roxie Lodge, Mrs.
Bill Cleland, the YMCA Member
ship Drive Chairman, has named
three vice-chairmen for the year’s
drive. They are Sterling Apthorp,
Don Barclay and Norman Town
Paul Broer, R. R. Rendlesham,
Wilbur LaGanke, William Halliday,
Henry Rubner and Harry Willert
are captains reporting to Mr. Ap
thorp, who is also chairman of the
YMCA Board of Managers.
Working with Don Barclay will
be these six team captains: Stanley
G. Webster, Al Hancock, Edward
McCaskey, Bernard Keister, George
Keith, and W. J. Kutcher.
Dr. L. L. Meyers, Robert Kraber,
Charles Rendlesham, Dr. Homer
Alexander, Howard Griffiths and
Ralph Peckinpaugh will be workers
with Mr. Townsend.
Each worker will be calling on
approximately ten persons. Hence
the small army of 270 workers will
contact nearly 2700 fatailies of
“Anyone wishing to aid the Ys
in this, their first joint member
ship campaign, may call Mrs. Fern
Dorrocci or Gordon Esch at GL. 1
3425. Mrs. Dorrocci is the executive
secretary of the YWCA, Mr. Esch
is executive secretary of the YMCA.
The New 7B’s
The new 7Bs will be welcomed
this Friday evening to the St.
Paul’s Episcopal Church canteen,
this being the first canteen session
this new term. The hours are from
7:30 to 10:30 p. m.
On the chaperone list for the
evening are Mr. and Mrs. R. M.
Serota, Mr. and Mrs. F. C. Bond jr.,
Mr. and Mrs. Arthur Donato, Mr.
and Mrs. William H. Pfahl.
Vesper Hour For All PTA Units Is
Founders Day Obiervance Innovation
All families and teachers in East
Cleveland are invited to celebrate
60 years of the parent teacher
movement at a vesper service at
East Cleveland Baptist Church,
Sunday afternoon, February 10th,
at 4:00 p. m. The Rev. William E.
Towner, minister-in-charge and
president of Kirk PTA will of
bauer, program chairman.
The parent teacher movement
was officially begun in Washing
ton, D.C. in 1897 by Mrs. Theodore
W. Birney and Mrs. Phoebe Apper
son Hearst. East Cleveland Coun
cil was organized in January, 1924
with Mrs. C. W. Coppersmith as
its first president. At the time,
Prospect, Superior and Caledonia
Schools had groups affiliated with
the National Congress of Parents
and Teachers. Rozelle, Mayfair and
Chambers Schools had non-affili
ated groups which helped to organ
ize Council, and formed official
connections with National almost
Chorus directors for the vesper
service are Mrs. Milford C. Myles
for Caledonia and Mrs. Robert
Winkler for Mayfair.
Starting off this year’s Mothers
March contributions are two gifta
which can always ba counted on,
reports Chairman Stanton Addams.
These checks are a $700 gift
from the Manager-Employee Plant
Community Relations Department
at the Ivanhoe rd. plant of the
General Electric Co. and, a
$351.58 check from Shaw High
School, the allocation from its All
School Fund Campaign.
How important is this con
tinuing treatment for polio vic
tims is emphasized in the fact that
when Miss Beverly Bouzy, 19, of
1304 Eddy rd. left here Saturday
for Warm Springs, she was in a
particular happy mood. It was her
first trip south, alone.
With good weather, tonight’s
Mothers March should be com
pleted within the hour, 7 to 8.
Every porch light should be on too
as the volunteers, with auxiliary
police, veterans and other groups
as escorts, trudge up and down
walks and porch steps, to collect
contributions to assure polio
victims of every needed aid to
recovery, and to continue the
search for a means of quick polio
John D. Walworth
Heads Library Board
At the annual meeting of the
East Cleveland Library Board, held
on January 21st, the following
officers were elected: Mr. John D.
Walworth, president Mrs. Harriet
W. Baldau, vice-president Mr. Paul
H. Rice, clerk.
Mr. Ralph Comey. Jr., appointed
by the Board of Education to suc
ceed Mr. George Inman, was pres
ent for the first time. Mr. Comey
is an architect in the firm of Out
calt, Guenther and Associates and
lives at 13995 Superior rd.
Other members of the Board are:
Mrs. Lewis H. Jones, Mr. Ralph H.
Osborne, and Mr. Ernest J. Tauch.
Norman Ditty As
Norman A. Ditty
The ninety-first public installa
tion of officers of Heights Chapter,
Order of DeMolay, will be held on
Friday, February 8th at 8:00 p. m.
in Heights Masonic Temple, Lee
and Mayfield rd. in Cleveland Hts.
James Ellis, a student at West
ern Reserve University will be the
To be installed as Master Coun
cilor is Norman A. Ditty, 17, a
member of last week’s graduating
class at Shaw High School and the
son of Mr. and Mrs. Alexander
Ditty, residing at 986 Whitby rd.,
Serving with the incoming coun
cilor will be Ernest W. Strodback,
a senior at Shaw, as Senior Coun
cilor, and Henry R. Chakford, a
junior at Heights Hi, as Junior
Following this impressive cere
mony there will be refreshments
Completing the list of officers
will be: Chaplain, Ronald R. Eg
bert Senior Deacon, Gary R.
Henninge Junior Deacon, Peter
Minogue Marshall, James W.
Stevens Orator, Gary DeWyre
Senior Steward, Richard A. Seese
Junior Steward, Donald Petersen
First Preceptor, Russel C. Crouch
er Second Preceptor, Joseph Caile
Third Preceptor, David T. Kwas
ney Fourth Preceptor, Richard A.
Hennie Fifth Preceptor, Robert A.
Lowe Sixth Preceptor, Roger J.
Ditty Seventh Preceptor, Victor
Nelson Standard Bearer, Harold
Albrect Almoner, Robert Houser
Sentinel, Raymond Yuhasz Parli
mentarian, Robert H. Kretzer.
The ceremony is open to the
Born to Mrs. John C. Kimer Sr.,
1655 Hower ave., a boy, January
14th, John Charles.
Shorter Hours Mean
More Men In Police
And Fire Departments
An average Increase in salaries
and wages from two to four per
cent, fewer hours for policemen,
firemen and office employees,
will cost the city an added $100,000
this year. The new wages and
salaries and the organizational
changes in the Police and Fire De
partments were authorized by the
City Commission Tuesday evening
through a number of enacted or
dinances and resolutions.
There won’t be any question
about meeting these added expen
ditures, Finance Director G. T.
Apthorp announcing “the money
Of this $100,000 about $33,000
represents wage increases and
$67,000 represents additional po
lice and firemen to meet the
changes in these departments.
The Fire Department, .for
instance, will be increased from
37 to 43 men. one of which will be
a lieutenant. The salary schedule
is based on a 56-hour week (1 day
on—2 days off) October to June.
During the June- October period,
the schedule calls for a 72-hour
week, the added hours to com
pensate for vacations and at the
same time, maintain the full de
The police receive a five-day
40-hour week, requiring an in
crease from 56 to 63 men. in
cluding one additional captain and
one additional sergeant.
To meet the need for additional
Its 2,169 Elms
There are seven “Continue to”
on the summer’s agenda for the
city’s Forestry Division. Each
deals with trees, directly or in
The city will continue to check
the condition of its own trees and
give special attention to the elms.
Listed, as the crews move along,
will be any elms on private prop
erties which appear to need at
The city has 1,943 elms on its
streets and 526 elms in its parks,
and counted all together here last
year were 2,469 trees of this beau
tiful variety. Owners of elms are
reminded to check their trees often
and carefully for any indication
Last year the city removed 20
city-owned diseased elm trees and
property owners removed 14 28
trees of all varieties were re
paired and 2,961 trees of all kinds
were sprayed. Crews trimmed 664
Each summer more trees are
planted than are removed, last
year 171 Columnar maples, Cleve
land maples and American Hop
thombean trees were set out on
tree lawns. All trees now being
planted are the new varieties
recommended by the National
Tree Conference as conducive to
The city lost 57 trees through
storm damage, automobile damage
or other causes, other than Dutch
Do You Remember
The Cow At Shaw?
This interesting letter came to the
editor’s desk this week. The
Barry’s winter in Daytona Beach.
Mr. Barry is a retired postal
Sometime ago there was an
article in the Leader of a Hallo
ween when students persuaded a
cow to climb the steps to the second
floor of old Shaw High. Recently
while talking to a man at First
Methodist Church in Daytona
Beach, I learned he had lived in
East Cleveland as a lad. Harry H.
Harper lived on Euclid ave. at the
Y where the old street cars turned
He was a freshman at Shaw
and one of the younger boys
following the older ones in helping
the cow up the stairs. He thinks it
was in 1906. During that year, he,
along with other boys left school to
dash over to Collinwood School dur
ing the fire. He assisted the ambu
lance men. Those are his memories
of East Cleveland. He cannot re
member the names of the other
Halloween pranksters. Not long
after, he came to Daytona Beach
and settled here. He is and has
been, a pillar of the First Metho
dist Church of Daytona Beach.
Mrs. Jack Barry
Miss Angela Mimides, 1361 Hay
den ave., recently was awarded the
five-year service pin by the East
Ohio Gas Company.
A typist in the Cleveland Com
mercial Division of the comj ly.
Miss Mimides joined East uuio
men in these two departments,
the Civil Service Commission will
hold examinations in the very near
The new order of things for the
Fire Department is effective June
1st and for the policemen, August
Office employees will now en
joy a five-day week, the policy
of a skeleton force on Saturday
mornings, having been dropped.
An increase of 25c was voted
for dance permits, bringing them
The Commission authorized ad
vertising for bids for an aerial
ladder for the Fire Department,
estimated cost, $50,000.
The salary ordinance will be
found on another page in this
For Red Cross
Mrs. Charles Richards
Mrs. Charles R^hards, 1851
Sheldon-rd., has' been appointed
East Cleveland Red Cross Fund
chairman for the 1957 drive, March
3rd through 18th. This is Mrs.
Richards’ second year in this Red
East Cleveland's goal is $10,000.
Last year the community raised
$9,705 and the chairman expresses
every hope that East Cleveland will
this year make its goal.
Co-chairman for this year’s drive
is Mrs. Lloyd T. Will, 1312 East
142nd st. Assisting as School area
chairman are: Mrs. L. A. Rick, 1868
Rosalind ave., lower Superior Mrs.
Russell S. McGinnis, 16009 Brew
ster rd., Caldonia Mrs. Phillip
Saunders, 1866 Taylor rd.. Pros
pect Mrs. Aron Newberg, 1542
Luxor rd., Upper Superior Mrs.
Nicholas Markus, 14009 Bardwell
ave., Mayfair Mrs. Andrew Kocur,
1240 North Lockwood ave., Rozelle
Mrs. Albert L. Fisher, 14217
Strathmore ave., Chambers.
Active in Red Cross for ten
years going on eleven this cam
paign, Mrs. Richards counts Red
Cross her one and only civic ac
tivity. She serves on the executive
board of the East Cleveland Red
The Richards have three chil
dren, Marion, 13, Bruce, 15, and
East Cleveland has long had an
active Red Cross Blood Program
and its benefits are widely felt
throughout the community. Since
the start of the program in 1951.
East Cleveland has supported 18
mobile units and haa donated 1,906
pints of blood.
Red Cross Water Safety and
First Aid has been of special im
portance to East Cleveland and the
programs grow appreciably each
year, according to Red Cross head
The overall goal this year is
$1,347,454 an increase of $29,000
over last year’s goal. According to
Mrs. Richards. “Red Cross must
keep pace with the nations rapid
growth and shifts in population and
still continue to meet the people's
safety and health needs in such
communities as ours. Red Cross
has to meet its disaster emergen
cies and support the blood program
as well as carry on its wide service
to the nearly 3,000,000 men in
More than 28 per cent of the
local budget raised in the annual
March campaign, or some $223,827
of the $784,028 retained for local
chapter activities, is earmarked for
the Red Cross blood program. Dur
ing the next fiscal year some 46,000
pints of blood will be collected and
distributed to 32 local hospitals
including two veterans hospitals.
For first Aid and Water Safety
and Home Nursing, 12 per cent, or
$66,815 of the local budget will be
set aside. In the coming year it ia
estimated that 20,000 persons will
successfully complete educational
co—‘es in First Aid and Water
Sa-^.y and 4,000 persons will be
trained as Home Nurses.
xml | txt