Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Fayetteville observer. [volume] (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1833-1865
Fayetteville, N.C. (1833-1865)
Fayetteville observer. [volume] : (Fayetteville, N.C.) 1833-1865
- Place of publication:
- Fayetteville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward J. Hale
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in Mar. 1865.
Vol. 16, no. 815 (Jan. 15, 1833)-
- Cumberland County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Fayetteville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Cumberland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212201
- North Carolina--Fayetteville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204294
- Also issued on microfilm by the North Carolina Dept. of Archives and History, and Readex (issues for Feb. 20-Dec. 10, 1860 filmed with: Fayetteville observer (Fayetteville, N.C. : Semiweekly), Oct. 13, 1862).
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 43, no. 2271 (Dec. 10, 1860).
- sn 83045228
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information