Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1943 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Daily morning chronicle. [volume] (Washington [D.C.) 1862-1874
Washington [D.C. (1862-1874)
Daily morning chronicle. [volume] : (Washington [D.C.) 1862-1874
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Washington [D.C.
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 11, no. 213 (Jan. 5, 1874).
Began Nov. 3, 1862.
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 4, 1862).
- Supplements accompany some numbers
- sn 83045344
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information