IIOTIC STORES IN AMER
SPONSOR IRIS DEMONSTRATION
"j1 1111 H1 ■■■ k. III II i ■ i . ■.IIMI ^ ,
OF NATIONAL strength and unity
V .\ 'I 1 " " . . ■"11 ' 1 " )'
\ X x X % * \ /
ALL SELLING WILL HALT FOR 15 MINUTES
EXCEPT THE SELLING of WAR STAMPS and BONDS
^ * *' f it f * -■* *
To Keep Aglow the Torch ot
Liberty, Every Patriotic Citizen—
Every Shopper is Urged to
Join the National Celebration
HERES WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PARTICIPATE:
• Arrange now to be in your favorite store Tomorrow
at 12 o’clock noon, when the sirens will sound the
signal for America’s Nation-wide 15-minute “White
• Carry your Stamp Book with you when you shop
... as a patriotic duty... and take part of your change
in War Saving Stamps.
• Hear the Official Proclamation and the “White Out”
program, which will be broadcast over all Washing
ton stations and re-broadcast within the stores.
• Plan now to buy extra bonds ... and as many stamps
as you can possibly afford ... during this Nation-wide
demonstration of American unity.
• Bring the Children with you... and see that each one
.> has a Stamp Book of his own. (They will be supplied
'' at the stores without charge.) Let the children play
their part in America’s Victory.
• Buy a Victory Corsage at the Hecht Co.’s Victory
Booth, on the Main floor... nine 10-cent War Stamps
colorfully arranged in corsage form . . . and sold to
you at One Dollar (without profit).
• Take your rightful place with 130,000,000 other
Americans who will celebrate the national “White
Out” in every city, village, town and hamlet in
. NATIONAL 5100
■ x -
, •• yt
xml | txt