Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning world-herald. (Omaha, Neb.) 1937-1954
Omaha, Neb. (1937-1954)
Morning world-herald. : (Omaha, Neb.) 1937-1954
- Alternative Titles:
Morning world herald
- Place of publication:
- Omaha, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
- [World Pub. Co.]
- Dates of publication:
72nd year, no. 282 (Aug. 25, 1937)-89th year, no. 313 (Oct. 1, 1954).
- Douglas County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Nebraska--Douglas County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209539
- Omaha (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Evening ed.: Evening world-herald (Omaha, Neb. : 1937)
- Sunday issues have their own numbering.
- sn 83045766
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information