Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cumberland advocate. [volume] (Cumberland, Wis.) 1885-current
Cumberland, Wis. (1885-current)
Cumberland advocate. [volume] : (Cumberland, Wis.) 1885-current
- Alternative Titles:
Morgan's farm advocate
- Place of publication:
- Cumberland, Wis.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.S. Hull
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 2, 1885)-
- Cumberland (Wis.)--Newspapers.
- Added masthead: Morgan's Farm Advocate, Vol. 10, no. 27 (Aug. 29, 1895)--v. 13, no. 35 (Oct. 28, 1897).
- Added masthead: The Farm Advocate, Vol. 13, no. 36 (Nov. 4, 1897)--v. 15,no. 14 (May 26, 1898).
- Added masthead: The Organized Farmer, Jan. 18, 1934-Dec. 5, 1935.
- Publisher varies.
- Supplements accompany some issues.
- sn 84006847
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information