Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dalles chronicle. [volume] (The Dalles, Or.) 1948-1993
The Dalles, Or. (1948-1993)
The Dalles chronicle. [volume] : (The Dalles, Or.) 1948-1993
- Alternative Titles:
Dalles daily chronicle
<May 24, 1948->
- Place of publication:
- The Dalles, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- V.J. Morgan
- Dates of publication:
-Dec. 3, 1993.
Began in Apr. 1948?
- Daily (except Sat.)
- Dalles (Or.)--Newspapers.
- 60th anniversary edition published on July 7, 1950.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Div., Bell & Howell; and: University of Oregon.
- Description based on: Vol. 115, no. 122 (May 24, 1948).
- Sunday ed. published as: The Chronicle, <-July 1950>
- sn 84007388
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information