Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mobile daily commercial register and patriot. [volume] (Mobile, Ala.) 1834-1841
Mobile, Ala. (1834-1841)
Mobile daily commercial register and patriot. [volume] : (Mobile, Ala.) 1834-1841
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Mobile, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- T. Sanford
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 14, no. 82 (Nov. 3, 1834)-
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Alabama--Mobile County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211225
- Mobile (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Mobile County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Archived issues are available in digital format from the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- Publisher varies: Sanford & Wilson, <1836>; Forsyth & Kirby, <1837>; J. forsyth, Jr., 1841.
- Triweekly four months of year.
- Weekly ed.: Mobile commercial register and patriot (Mobile, Ala. : Weekly).
- sn 84020557
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information