Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1777-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly flag & advertiser. [volume] (Montgomery, Ala.) 1847-184?
Montgomery, Ala. (1847-184?)
Weekly flag & advertiser. [volume] : (Montgomery, Ala.) 1847-184?
- Alternative Titles:
Flag & advertiser
<Feb. 26, 1847->
Flag and Advertiser
Weekly flag and advertiser
- Place of publication:
- Montgomery, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- McCormick & Walshe
- Dates of publication:
- Alabama--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214111
- Montgomery (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Description based on: New ser., v. 1, no. 8 (Feb. 26, 1847) = Old ser., v. 13.
- Merger of: State journal & flag, and: Montgomery advertiser (Montgomery, Ala. : 1840).
- Volumes for Feb. 26, 1847-May 18, 1849 called also Old ser., v. 13-16.
- sn 84020646
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information