Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston daily traveller. (Boston [Mass.]) 1856-1894
Boston [Mass.] (1856-1894)
Boston daily traveller. : (Boston [Mass.]) 1856-1894
- Alternative Titles:
Boston morning traveller
- Place of publication:
- Boston [Mass.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Worthington, Flanders & Guild
- Dates of publication:
Began Oct. 1, 1856; ceased Dec. 18, 1894?
- Daily (except Sun. and holidays)
- Aug. 11/16, 1890 issue called also "Special Grand Army edition."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 27 (Oct. 31, 1856).
- Editors: F. Andrews, 1856; S. Bowles, 1857; J.B. Morss, <1858-1859>; C.C. Hazewell, <1858>-1859; H.M. Stimson, <1858>-1859.
- Evening ed.: Daily evening traveller, 1856-1885.
- Other ed.: Boston traveller for California.
- Published as Boston morning traveller, Apr. 13-Sept. 15, 1857; "Morning" appears in title ornament.
- Publishers: Worthington, Flanders & Co., for the Traveller Newspaper Association, 1858-1859.
- Semiweekly ed.: Boston traveller (Boston, Mass. : 1855).
- Weekly ed.: American traveller (Boston, Mass. : 1855).
- sn 84022236
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information