Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About South Norwalk sentinel. [volume] (South Norwalk, Conn.) 1870-1887
South Norwalk, Conn. (1870-1887)
South Norwalk sentinel. [volume] : (South Norwalk, Conn.) 1870-1887
- Place of publication:
- South Norwalk, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- South Norwalk Print. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 17, 1870)-no. 890 (Dec. 23, 1887).
- Connecticut--Norwalk--South Norwalk.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01319693
- Norwalk (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- South Norwalk (Norwalk, Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Yale University, New Haven, Conn.
- Daily eds.: South Norwalk daily sentinel, Sept. 20-22, 1871, and: Evening sentinel (South Norwalk, Conn.), Dec. 3-23, 1887.
- Editors: C.V. Arnold, <1870>; H.E. Wing, H.N. Durney, <1871-1874>; J. Golden, <1875>; James Golden, R.H. Golden, John Golden, <1875-1876>.
- Issues for Nov. 16, 1871- also called: Whole no. 53-
- Publishers: E.A. Horton, <1870>; Horton & Golden, 1873-1874; Golden Brothers, <1875-1876>.
- sn 84022380
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information