Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The new era. [volume] (Chester, Conn.) 1874-1882
Chester, Conn. (1874-1882)
The new era. [volume] : (Chester, Conn.) 1874-1882
- Place of publication:
- Chester, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Francis Sheldon
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1874)-v. 8, no. 43 (Jan. 20, 1882).
Apr. 8, 1876-1882
- Chester (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Connecticut--Chester (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01332054
- Connecticut--Deep River.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01207914
- Deep River (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- A preliminary issue was published May 1874.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Connecticut State Library.
- Contains numbering inconsistencies.
- Description based on facsimile of p. 1 of vol. 1, no. 1 (July 1874), reproduced in issue for Oct. 22, 1964.
- Issues for Apr. 8, 1876-1882 also called: Whole no. 22-325.
- Published in Deep River, Conn., Mar. 26, 1880-1882.
- sn 84022387
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information