Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Elm leaf. [volume] (East Hartford, Conn.) 1863-187?
East Hartford, Conn. (1863-187?)
The Elm leaf. [volume] : (East Hartford, Conn.) 1863-187?
- Place of publication:
- East Hartford, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (May 18, 1863)-
- Connecticut--East Hartford.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01221872
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- East Hartford (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Connecticut State Library, Hartford, CT.
- Editor: A.S. Flint, <1872-1876>.
- Issues for <Jan. 1864>- published by: Olmstead, Goodwin & Wales. Publishers: L.N. Olmsted & Co., <1864>; L.N. Olmsted, <1864>; A.S. Flint, <1873-1876>; Jepson & Co., <1876>.
- Other eds. available: Manchester times (Hartford, Conn.), and: Thompsonville gazette, and: Clarion (Hartford, Conn.), later Hartford clarion. Contents of July 8, 1876 issue are identical in all four newspapers.
- Published in Hartford, Conn. <Dec. 1870>-
- Suspended with issue for Oct. 1863. Resumed with issue for Jan. 6, 1864. Suspended with issue for June 28, 1865. Resumed with issue for Sept. 6, 1865.
- Vol. 6, no. 6 misnumbered as v. 5, no. 6. Vol. 6, nos. 12-22 omitted in numbering.
- sn 84022389
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information