Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Thompsonville gazette. [volume] (Thompsonville, Conn.) 186?-187?
Thompsonville, Conn. (186?-187?)
Thompsonville gazette. [volume] : (Thompsonville, Conn.) 186?-187?
- Place of publication:
- Thompsonville, Conn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
- Connecticut--Enfield (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01334572
- Connecticut--Hartford County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211874
- Enfield (Conn. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Hartford County (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Thompsonville (Conn.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 15 (June 17, 1876).
- Editor: A.S. Flint, <1872-1876>.
- Other eds. available: Elm leaf, and: Manchester times (Hartford, Conn.), and: Clarion (Hartford, Conn.), later Hartford clarion. Contents of July 8, 1876 issue are identical in all four newspapers.
- Publishers: A.S. Flint, <1872-1876>; Jepson & Co., <1876>.
- sn 84022404
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information