Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1963 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Pawnee Republican. [volume] (Pawnee City, Neb.) 1872-1944
Pawnee City, Neb. (1872-1944)
Pawnee Republican. [volume] : (Pawnee City, Neb.) 1872-1944
- Place of publication:
- Pawnee City, Neb.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.E. Hassler
- Dates of publication:
-76th year, no. 35 (July 27, 1944).
Began with Dec. 8, 1872 issue.
- Nebraska--Pawnee City.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01276232
- Nebraska--Pawnee County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211907
- Pawnee City (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Pawnee County (Neb.)--Newspapers.
- Absorbed: Pawnee tribune (Pawnee City, Neb. : 1868), Daily Republican (Pawnee City, Neb.), 1894, and Pawnee independent, 1896.
- Daily ed.: Daily Republican (Pawnee City, Neb.), 1894.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 16 (Mar. 27, 1873).
- Issues for <Sept. 5, 1878-Dec. 1, 1881> called also Tribune ser., v. 10, no. 34-v. 13, no. 40; issues for <Dec. 21, 1882>-July 27, 1944 called 15th year, no. 3-76th year, no. 35.
- Merged with: Pawnee chief, to form: Pawnee Republican and the Pawnee chief.
- sn 84022742
View complete holdings information